Let the Round Hill Arts Center help you celebrate your child's special day!
- For ages 4-16; Parties for ages 16 & up will be charged our adult rates.
- A private party area is available for two hours (plus 15-minute set up).
- Party area includes space for the art project, plus space to set up for cake, food, and gifts.
- One art center teacher will lead a 1 hour age appropriate art activity based on your theme of choice. The center provides all art supplies.
You Should Bring:
- Your own cake and/or food, and drinks; Order delivery, or bring your own goodies! Please note that food and drinks are not included in the price of the party.
- All severing ware including cups, plates, utensils, and napkins.
- All decorations including balloons, signs, and table cloths.
- Party games or other party activities and supplies.
Planning the Party:
- Parties are typically scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays. Weekdays may be available upon special request. Contact our Program Manager to schedule your party.
- Though we can often accommodate specific dates and times, scheduling does depend on the availability of an appropriate instructor.
- The cost of a party is $200 for up to 12 children. For parties for children ages 4-6, the party size is limited to 12 children.
- For parties for children ages 7-16, each additional child is $20.
- There is no charge for supervising adults.
- Once your party is scheduled, you can pay below.
Our instructors work with you when designing the theme and art activity for your child's party. Below are some ideas from past parties, and we will work with you to plan something more specific.
- Paint Your Own Pottery
- Face Painting
- Multi-Cultural Art
- Mixed Media Projects
- Found Object Projects
Please contact the Program Manager to schedule your party before submitting payment!