Let the Round Hill Arts Center plan your next bash whether it's a birthday, bridal shower, business team building, or just a plain party to have fun.
- A private party area is available for three hours (plus 15-minute set up).
- Party area includes space for the art activity, plus space to set up food and drinks.
- One art center teacher will lead a 2 hour art activity based on your theme of choice. The center provides all art supplies.
You Should Bring:
- Your own food and drinks. Order delivery, or bring your own goodies! Please note that food and drinks are not included in the price of the party.
- All serving ware including cups, plates, utensils, and napkins.
- BYOB is allowed for private parties with legal aged participants.
Planning the Party
- Adult parties are for participants ages 16 and up.
- Parties are typically scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays. Weekdays/weeknights are also available upon special request. Contact our Program Manager to schedule your party.
- Though we can often accommodate specific dates and times, scheduling does depend on the availability of an appropriate instructor.
- The cost is $25-35 per person with an 8 person minimum. The cost depends on the activity
- Once you have scheduled your party, please pay below.
Our Program Manager and instructors work with you to create the perfect art party. Below are just a few ideas, but we can help you plan something more specific.
- "Canvas & Cabernet" painting party
- "Mud & Merlot" hand built pottery party
- "Bisque and Brush" paint your own pottery party
- "Cakes & Corkscrews" cake decorating party
- "Art with Flowers" flower arranging party
We will work with you personally to help you plan the perfect event.